Move your money back and forth between any of your Great Southern accounts, including making payments, with the Transfer feature. You decide your money’s exact destination, and can even schedule future transfers. So, go ahead and mark that off next month’s ‘to do’ list! Commuting should be so easy…
How do I get started?
You can set up transfers in the following places:
Now you are ready to set up future or recurring transfers, pay loans by setting up a monthly transfer from your Great Southern Deposit account, or make use of Lines of Credit!
- When you sign up for Online Banking, all of your eligible accounts will be added. To add new accounts after enrollment, contact us via the Secure Mail Message Center in Online Banking or the Great Southern Mobile Banking App.
- All transfers requested before 7:00 p.m. (CT) will be processed that day. Transfers after that time will be processed the next business day, provided funds are available. Transfers occurring on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday will be processed the following business day.
- Scheduled transfers can be modified, stopped, or deleted until 7:00 p.m. (CT) on the day they are scheduled.
- You can only transfer funds between active Great Southern Bank accounts.
- Please call Customer Service at 800-749-7113 (Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. or Saturday 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.) or use the secure Mail Message Center if you have any questions about your transfer.
1 Web access is needed to use the Great Southern Mobile Banking App. Message and Data rates may apply, check with your wireless carrier for details. Mobile Banking is available to existing Online Banking users only. All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to mobile banking.
2 Text Banking only allows one-time, immediate transfers between saving and deposit accounts. For more info click here.
3 Fees may apply in certain circumstances. See our Fee Schedule for more information. Recurring automatic funds transfers set up at a banking center must be edited at a banking center.