What is a wire transfer?
A wire transfer is an electronic payment service for transferring funds from a person or company to a person or company.
How do I receive a wire transfer to my Great Southern account?
To receive a wire into your account, you will need to provide the sender with your account information (name, account number and address on your account), as well as the following information:
- Receiving Bank Name: Great Southern Bank
- Receiving Bank Routing Number: 286573322
- Receiving Bank Address: 218 S Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65802
How do I send a wire transfer from my Great Southern account?
To arrange a wire transfer to another financial institution from your Great Southern account, you’ll need to visit a banking center and provide the following information after obtaining it from the receiving party:
- Receiving Bank Name
- Receiving Bank Routing Number
- Receiving Bank Address
- Beneficiary Account Name
- Beneficiary Account Number
- Beneficiary Account Address
- Purpose of Wire
- Special Wire Instructions
- Intermediary Bank Name
- Intermediary Bank Routing Number
- Intermediary Bank Address
- For Further Credit Account Name
- For Further Credit Account Number
- For Further Credit Account Address
- Receiving Bank SWIFT Code (required for foreign wires)
Have more questions?
If you need more information, please contact Customer Service at 800-749-7113.