Here's how to sign up.
- Log in to Online Banking from your PC or the Great Southern Mobile Banking App* (view more app features)
- Click eDocuments tab
- Choose the eDocuments you would like to receive
- Double-check your email address
- Create a security phrase
- Click to see the secure passcode (must be able to view PDF) and enter it in the form
- Agree to the disclosure
Smart choice! Please remember...
- You will no longer receive paper statements.
- If you enroll on the App, all available statements will be automatically added to your account. You may log into Online Banking from your PC or mobile browser to change your preferences in the eDocuments section.
- You can only view eDocuments starting from the date you enrolled for the service. Electronic versions of prior statements are available through the Secure Mail Message Center in Online Banking for a small fee (see our Fee Schedule [PDF 156KB] for more information**).
* Web access is needed to use the Great Southern Mobile Banking App. Message and Data rates may apply, check with your wireless carrier for details. Mobile Banking is available to existing Online Banking users only. All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to mobile banking.
**Try Adobe® Reader® if your browser won't open PDF files.