You've earned it.
It’s easy to feel just a little bit special when you use a Great Southern Simply Rewards Visa® to make everyday purchases. Each purchase earns rewards.1 The more you use your card, the faster you collect rewards.
Your life. Your choice.
- > Earn rewards for every dollar you spend.
- > Earn 3x points: grocery stores / discount stores / gas stations / restaurants / fast food.
- > Earn 1x points: everything else.
- > Get your rewards via account credit, gift cards, entertainment, travel and more.
Additional Visa Benefits2
- > Protect yourself from fraud, thanks to Visa’s Zero Liability Policy.3
- > Auto rental coverage, emergency cash, travel emergency assistance, and more.
Online Credit Card Control
- > View transactions, pay bills and track expenses.
- > Includes eStatements with 18 months of history.
- > Secure access to Visa Checkout, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay, and Fitbit Pay.
Cardholder Self-Service Contacts
Online Account Access – www.cardcenterdirect.com
Rewards Points Redemption – www.cardcenterdirect.com
Customer Service – 800-821-5184
Cards issued by UMB Bank, n.a.
1. Cardholders earn three (3) points per dollar on purchases with MCC codes: 5411 (Grocery Stores), 5541 or 5542 (Gas), 5310 (Discount Stores), 5812 (Restaurants) and 5814 (Fast Food). Cardholders earn one (1) point per dollar on all other purchases. See Simply Rewards Rules for details.
2. If you are approved with a credit line that is equal to or greater than $5,000, a Visa Signature account will be issued, and if the credit line is less than $5,000, a Visa Platinum account will be issued. The benefits of Visa Platinum accounts differ from Visa Signature accounts. See Guide to Benefits and Cardholder Agreement that accompany your card for details. Certain terms and conditions apply.
3. Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
See card application for important rate, fee and program information.