Online Banking Enrollment
Available For All Users
Manage your accounts
Check your balance and account activity, view and print statements, create custom account alerts and more - all from your computer or mobile device.
Pay and transfer
Quickly and securely pay bills and transfer funds between your Great Southern accounts. No stamps or envelopes needed.
With multi-factor authentication, IP whitelisting and secure messaging, you can feel confident that accessing your accounts online is safe and secure.
Choose Your Account Type
Personal and business accounts that don't require Cash Management services can get immediate access by enrolling in Online Banking now.
Exclusive to Online Banking
- Eligible for Auto Enrollment
- Text Banking Enrollment and Management*
- Send Money*
- Debit On/Off*
- Self-Service Password Reset
If your business needs access to any of the services below, you qualify for Cash Management.
Exclusive to Cash Management
- ACH Origination
- Initiate Online Wire Transfers (requires dual control)
- Multiple User Administration
- Positive Pay/Account Reconciliation
- Remote Deposit Capture
You will need a valid account number, Social Security number (SSN), the email address that is tied to your account at Great Southern Bank, and other personal information as it appears on your signature card or your most recent bank statement.
To verify your email address on file, please call Customer Service at 800-749-7113 (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.).
Most types of personal checking, savings, CDs, IRAs and loan accounts will show up automatically based on your account relationship.
Once you have your Great Southern Online ID and password, you can request additional accounts by using the secure Mail Message Center in Online Banking, or by calling the Online Banking Department at 855-853-9403.
There are several reasons why an enrollment may not be successful. Please make sure the following are true:
- You are an owner on the accounts you are attempting to enroll
- Information must be identical to what is printed on your signature card or latest bank statement
- Date of birth, account number, and SSN may not include dashes or spaces
- You do not already have an established Great Southern Online Banking ID
- You are using the proper account number from a check or your signature card (see below)
If you have questions about your enrollment, please call Online Banking at 855-853-9403, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CT for assistance.
Great Southern Bank Online Banking is subject to the terms and condition set forth by the Consumer Online Banking Disclosure
*Data rates may apply. Check with your service provider for information.