Money Market Offer
APY1 | $2,500 & up
APY1 | $0-$2,499
Earn a great rate without additional fees while still maintaining access to your money.
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- No minimum balance or monthly service fee
- Limited to six pre-authorized transfers per statement cycle; unlimited in-person withdrawals
- Tiered variable rates
- Debit Card, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Text Banking
Available only in and around select Texas metropolitan markets based on zip code. Contact us at 800-749-7113 for more info.
|$100,000 & above||1.95 %|
|$25,000 - $99,999||1.95 %|
|$10,000 - $24,999||1.95 %|
|$2,500 - $9,999||1.95 %|
|$0 - $2,499||0.25 %|
After your account is open, get the most out of your rate by adding funds in a variety of ways.
- Mobile Check Deposit in the Great Southern Mobile Banking App2
- Wire Transfer (Great Southern will reimburse wire origination fees)3
- Use your preferred third party payment service to transfer funds from another account4
- Mail a check to:
- Great Southern Bank
Attn: Banking Center
218 S. Glenstone Ave.
Springfield, MO 65802
- Great Southern Bank
We got our start in 1923 with a single office in Springfield, Missouri. We’ve grown a bit since then, and you’ll now find us in more than 100 locations across 11 states with more than $4 billion in assets. Over the years our focus has remained the same: understanding what really matters to our customers.
1. Interest-earning accounts pay a variable tiered-rate of interest based on the daily collected balance. If account is closed prior to posting date, all interest for that time period is forfeited. By regulation, these accounts are limited to six pre-authorized transfers per statement cycle. There is no limit to in-person withdrawals. Opening deposit of $25 required. Transfers available through online, mobile, and phone banking (data rates may apply; see carrier for details). Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective 02/06/2020 at 8:40 AM and is subject to change. Money Market R1 is currently available only in and around select Texas metropolitan markets based on zip code. Fees may reduce earnings.
2. Great Southern Mobile Banking app required. Message and data rates may apply.
3. Wire Transfer fee reimbursement includes the $15 Great Southern incoming wire transfer fee and your financial institution's outgoing wire transfer fee; up to a total of $50 per transfer. Please contact Customer Service at 800-749-7113 to request wire transfer fee reimbursement.
4.Third party fees and rates may apply. Check with your service provider for more information.